Saturday, October 22, 2011

Success!

We had an amazing turnout this morning at the 5k. Thank you to everyone who came out to run and walk. We can't express enough how grateful we are for each and every one of you. We truly are blessed to have so many wonderful people in our life. I will post a few pictures once I'm back home and on my computer. I wasn't able to take too many pictures...so if you have a picture from this morning, please email it to ekdenton@gmail.com. We would love to see all your pictures! I also hope to get a few of the facts and share those with you...how many attended and how much we raised.

Andrew had a rough night & morning, so we are thrilled that he was able to attend. He enjoyed seeing all of you and hopefully you got a chance to say hello to him. He's spent the remainder of the day resting and watching football. Poor Huskies!

Thank you again.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Andrew,
Sorry I did not make it to Greenlake yesterday. We missed you on Friday - it was powerful and you were definitely on our minds and in our hearts.

Bobby Grow said...

HI, my husband is a DSRCT survivor. He was diagnosed in Nov '09 and has been cancer free for 1.5 yrs now. It's a long story, but he did go thru chemo/surgery. But now we follow a natural healing way of life...basically thru health and nutrition. Through my study have found out about Dr Burzynski who has developed a non-toxic cancer treatment that has amazing results, especially for "difficult cancers". Here's the link to his clinic. If, God forbid, my husband's cancer came back, I am sure we'd head straight to Dr B's clinic. http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/

There is a documentary about Dr B that I would highly suggest you watch, it is pretty amazing. I am so happy that you've chosen to try some natural routes for Andrew. We will be praying for him.

Blessings in Christ,

Angela